Courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
Here’s what you need
- 4 chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 cups white mushrooms, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ⅓ cup pine nuts
- 1 Tablespoon ginger root, minced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Sea salt and black pepper
- ¼ cup coconut aminos (or light soy sauce)
- ¼ cup coconut palm sugar
- 1 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 head butter lettuce or iceberg lettuce
- Place a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the sesame oil and the chopped chicken. Cook until the pink is gone, then drain the skillet.
- Add the chopped mushrooms, garlic, pine nuts, ginger, green onions, salt and pepper. Sauté for 8 minutes.
- Combine the coconut aminos, coconut palm sugar and vinegar in a small bowl. Pour the sauce over the chicken mixture in the skillet. Mix well and continue to cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Serve with large lettuce leaves. Enjoy!
One serving equals: 219 calories, 10g fat, 13g carbohydrate, 80mg sodium, 8g sugar, 1g fiber, and 20g protein.